Wednesday, September 24, 2008

- Pre Season: Game 3 Wrap-up -




So, I went to the game tonight, sat in the first row in section 110 - immediately behind the Oilers goaltender for 2 periods, and had full intentions of reporting everything I saw.
From Schremp's exceptional powerplay pass to Penner to setup Liam's goal, to Schremp pulling a Gagner in the shootout - to Wreck'em's numerous fights, big hits, and solid play, as well as JD's solid play between the pipes (I kept calling him JD throughout the game. I don't know if he heard me though...)
I WAS going to do all of this, but I just can't. Why can't I? BECAUSE I WAS 1 NUMBER AWAY FROM WINNING THE 50/50!!!! 1 freaking number away from $18,000! We totally saw the lady who bought the ticket ahead of us too.

*SIGH*

I'll try to get over it.

I'm going to the game tomorrow night as well. Maybe I'll try buying some more 50/50 tickets...






Please put your pencils down now.
Sit quietly with your test booklets closed while I come around to collect them.
Go back to the Ghostbusters hideout, or visit the past in this wicked time machine.